12 Powerful Ways To Use Autoresponders That Will Take YOU To The Top
If only I had known that autoresponders are a necessity to your online business when I first ventured online, I would have saved a lot of time and money. You have to automate in as many areas as possible and if used responsibly, autoresponders can be your best friend.
Your customers expect prompt replies to their email inquiries. But finding the time to answer every inquiryby hand will quickly eat all your time. The good newsis an autoresponder is an inexpensive - or even free - method of quickly responding to your customers andprospects email.
Autoresponders are an effective and powerful marketingtool, allowing you to make contact with thousands ofpotential customers. This is an invaluable assetconsidering how many potential customers you usually havecontact with before you make an actual sale.
Use your autoresponder to:
1. Publish a newsletter. Your newsletter can keep your visitors informed about your services or products, while building your reputation as a credible expert in your particular business.
3. Write reviews. Cover books, software, music, e-books, movies, etc., and put each review in an autoresponder. Review your affiliate programs, using a link to youraffiliate's page in your autoresponder.
4. Create mailing lists. Inform subscribers to yourarticles when you've written new ones that they may want topublish in their own newsletter or website.
5. Automate your sales process. Use an ad to insurerepeated exposure of your message. In your ad, put yourautoresponder address where a visitor will be exposed tonumerous marketing materials. This multiplies the chancesof converting visitors into customers. For example, ifyou're selling a particular product, put testimonials abouthow spectacular it is on your autoresponder, and add adetailed, enticing description of your product.
6. Distribute advertising rates. Let's say you sell advertising on your website or in your newsletter. Set your autoresponder to send the information about rates and how to place an ad automatically to all prospects email addresses. Then have your autoresponder follow-up. It can also send notification of any special deals you are currently offering.
8. Distribute free reports. This gives your visitor anidea of the type of information you can provide and thequality of your product or service. Make sure these reportsare not sales letters or you will more than likely lose apotential customer than gain a sale.
9. Create trivia quizzes on your site and place theanswers in an autoresponder. Your visitor will then bemotivated to request your autoresponder. Or create a contest and have any visitors that enter send their responses to your autoresponder. Your autoresponder can be set-up to send them a confirmation of their entry.
10. Link to hidden pages on your autoresponder. Forexample, a hidden page could be your affiliate page thatcontains graphics, promotional articles, and text linksthat interested affiliates can make use of. Inform visitorsthat they may have free access to your affiliate page bysimply requesting your autoresponder. You will then gathera list of visitors who may be interested in becoming youraffiliates.
11. Use an autoresponder on your order page. Post a requestform for visitors to be notified of special offers ordiscounts in the future. This creates a very effectivemailing list that contains the names of people who arealready your customers.
12. Put your links page on your autoresponder. It shouldcontain up to fifty links that would be of particularinterest to your visitors. Make sure to add your ownpromotional copy at the top or bottom of this page.
Now that you have proof that autoresponders can be usedcreatively to take you to the TOP, can you see how you will implement them to benefit your business?
Copyright (c) 2005, Melanie Burns -- All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Melanie Burns, founder of Internet-Business-How-To. com, has passion and dedication to assisting You to make Your Internet Business a Success! Join the weekly "Abundant Success Online" newsletter, mailto:aso-subscribe@internet-business-how-to. com (Permission to reprint this article in its entirety, including byline, is expressly granted.)