Looking for an Innovative Way to Explode Your Sales? Video Software - Benefits, & What to Look for
Insider's Scoop On How To Skyrocket Your Sales Plus Decrease Your Advertising Costs.
If there is one constant between anyone who does business, or ever sells anything, it's the big question; "How do I stand out above the crowd when I'm trying to reach my customers?" It is a question that has been asked ever since the human race started advertising and selling. It is only just now coming to the forefront about the amazing benefits and results of using video to do this.
Users Report Dramatic Increase In Sales With Use
The Internet is a wonderful way to advertise items, but has its advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantage of the Internet is that it can be impersonal. It is a well-known fact that customers will buy more when they feel appreciated, trusting of the advertiser, and receive that "personal sales touch". If you have an item for sale, potential buyers are much more likely to pull out their card to purchase if they are able to see the item as though they were right there with it.
The advantage, of course, of the Internet is the ability to reach tremendous volume of customers, which simply cannot be duplicated on a one-to-one sales relationship.
The advantages of personal sales, and the volume of the Internet are now combined with the use of video software.. An advertiser can record a video with quality audio, either off-line, or online, edit it, and send the personal video to the prospective customer, post it on a web page, or in an ad. There are generally also options to allow for real-time, face-to-face Streaming Video, with two, or even multiple parties.
What to Look For In Video Software;
- No file attachments in an email, which reduces virus concerns for customers.
- You don't want one that has long download times--I have received ones like that, and I get tired of waiting and don't bother with it--your customers will too! Ideally, you want one that doesn't even require a download.
- High quality video & audio, with the abilities to import, upload, and edit outside videos. Also ideal is the ability to record video off-line, then post it online.
- Uses universally accepted Windows Media Player.
- Allows areas of the screen to be linked to a web page.
Although there are already video capabilities on the Internet, there are several key points that you should look for;
Newer versions of video software that have quality, and are user-friendly, are sure to revolutionize the ways we communicate on the internet. It is applicable for all; from family members wanting to send a personal video, all the way up to major corporate needs.
Use It Now, and Be "Heads Above The Rest" In Your Sales and Customer Response
The probability of this type of software revolutionizing the way we do business on the Internet is almost certainly without dispute. It can be used by the everyday person to show a video of a car, boat, or motorcycle for sale, yet is a valuable tool for business promotion. The advertiser can send video links for practically anything; personal emails to prospective customers, or even message videos within their E-zines. The possibilities are endless; some of the first ones coming to mind are;
- Antiques-Crafts-Art, or other similar display
- Car Dealerships/sales
- Motorcycle, RV, boat sales
- Real Estate
- Animals with high quality bloodlines for sale or breeding; such as horses, dogs, cats, etc.
- Possibilities only limited by your imagination!
It is, of course, quite apparent that this tool is likely to become the "new standard" for Internet business and advertising within a very short time, probably a matter of only months. The ones who jump at this tool first, are the ones who are going to be "ahead of the crowd", exploding their sales, and setting this new standard for advertising.